Marathon Training Day #82: Almost time for ATB

This is where I do 90% of my blogging. The other 10% is written while sitting on the floor.

This is where I do 90% of my blogging. The other 10% is written while sitting on the floor.

Yoga was the plan today. Isn’t it always the plan? But my legs felt tired after run club on Thursday night and I had after-work plans. So I thought I’d back off and try to be as fresh as possible for Around the Bay. That’s the priority right now.

A shake-out run and some gentle stretching are on the agenda for Saturday. Here’s hoping that gets me ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted in: Run

2 thoughts on “Marathon Training Day #82: Almost time for ATB

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.